NASA – The Future of War – source document

This is Truly Diabolical . . . Humans MUST be phased OUT!

Page 93 is very disturbing IF this document is real!

Still checking into the “believability” of this document. PLEASE USE DISCERNMENT!!!!! BE A BEREAN – ACTS 17

18 thoughts on “NASA – The Future of War – source document

1. Greetings Hummingbird027, A comment regarding one of your videos , sorry if this is a wrong site to do so , I was unable to return your email you just sent to me > You might already be aware of this , I do research on various issues and recently I found out that the vati-can has continued or re-instituted the office of inqui—- yes you read right > You might want to look into this > and confirm > and also all the guillotines the states are stockpiling are a reality > investigate that also > if we were on FB > I would send you the links, as well as the home – military buildup in urban and smalltown areas > there are also @ 35 ++ Islamic terrorist training camps in our states > their capital Isl–amberg is in Hancock NY , training women and men, underground bunker ++ training promo videos etc , with an Islamic university of sorts on the site @ 50 -80 acres of Catskill’s Land > another is in Commerce Georgia > these sites seem to be fully implemented and personally I know the one in upstate rural NYS has been there for a long time and is very well established > Colorado Governor was the only Public Official to make the one found in their state Illegal > Creator God Almighty Bless All Your Work And Your Various Activities, With Prayerfull Regards Walter

2. Mike H says:

I did like the source document; it reads like prophecy in play. I wanted to thank you for your references which referred me to Jacob Prasch. I like his teaching. The Lord must have had me sent there to learn more. He seems not all that rude, just truthful I know a man who told others they were white washed sepulchers and a brood of vipers and blind guides leading the blind. He is very truthful also.

Take care, God bless you!

• I noticed a lot of ppl dislike Jacob b/c of his direct talk on Bible knowledge, but I love that he speaks directly. I pray that many more men of God would come forward and teach the truth of the Word of God like Jacob does. God bless you and luvs from Colorado.

3. fanciew says:

Hummingbird:
    I enjoyed your speaking into the winds of change, I am about to launch out of Florida. I will be ready for the Coming of the Lord, and what ever life on the Earth remains. I wonder if you can speak on the places of safety in Montana, Specifically Great Falls, MO. ( The city of Great Falls lies atop the Great Falls Tectonic Zone, an intra-continental shear zone between two geologic provinces of basement rock of the Archean period which form part of the North American continent)

(Is this not a safe is this not a safe place in case of any Polar shift on the earth?)

I looked this place up on Wikipedia and found it interesting, I was going to visit there this summer. But I truly don’t get a good feeling about it’s stability under the rock…just look at the Wiki, and you will understand it. I am headed West. sooner than I thought, Getting away from the Coast before August comes in….As Planet x is approaching, Im begining to see visions, You have helped me prepare for the coming of our Lord. I thank you for your endurance and common sense about all this and more.! I watch you, Everyday, Im so inspired!

4. shawn says:

Socail security delayed must see

5. shawn says:

Hi hummingbird can u find out why was my ssdi payment delayed i just found out that its jusy not me it hundreds of people checks who’s is delayed for some reason wat is happening to our goverment

6. lambr3232000 says:

Hi Hummingbird027, I think the confusion folks are having with the “keeping the law” thing is between the ‘desire’ to perfectly keep the law, and the actual ability to perfectly keep the law, and a supposed reqirement to perfectly keep the law 100% of the time. To qualify as part of the Bride of Christ we will only enter heaven if we are covered with Christ’s sinlessness, yet we strive to do all He commands and love all His laws and ways now, yet we wait and long to be (sinless) as He is. It is a heavy burden when folks think they are being told that they must be sinless to be part of the bride. We are all painfully aware that we cannot be sinless now. This is why we repent daily of our sins, even after salvation and filling of the Holy Spirit. James tells us if we break even one of the laws we are guilty of breaking the whole law. We pray and practice keeping Gods laws out of love and desire to please him, but we cannot do it perfectly. So folks should have rest and peace knowing that If we confess with our mouth and believe in our hearts that Jesus Christ is Lord, we SHALL be saved. and Acts 2:21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

7. allen george says:

Aloha, im a little comfuse. 4 raptures ? 2000 years ago, the bride, those who did not take the mark, and the 144,000.

8. Marilyn Hill says:

Hummingbird027 I have been courious about understanding the Law of Yahweh. I really want to know how to prepare for Jesus return. On your June 28 th YouTube video I noticed you were concerned and a little disappointed about people how people waste your precious time asking about preparations that they don’t plan to keep. Well I’m not that way please help me understand. im not very Internet savvy so I’m writing you on this site. I want to separate myself from this world and be prepared to leave in the rapture.thanks. My email is mhill1716@charter.net

• Grateful to hear that someone is interested in knowledge and not just writing to argue. I value argument if it’s done with both people listening, but I seldom find this in many I talk with about subjects. The most controversial subject I talk about with people (ppl) is the Commandments of God (which ppl argue was nailed to the cross) and the OSAS (Once Saved, Always Saved) false doctrine that has caused the apostasy of the church from the truth of God that we see in many of the “mega” churches today. Many believe they have a license to excuse their sins without repentance. Nothing could be further from the truth.

I apologize ahead of time for not giving out my personal email, but I can be contacted through a private messaging system on Youtube. If you type into youtube “hummingbird027 channel” that will bring you to my channel. From there you should be able to find the send messages tab on that page.

I know a lot of Christian’s have listened to Pastor’s who are teaching that the Commandments of God are done away with and that to “keep” them is now comes with a label of “works.” Most ppl fail to ever mention the many verses that tell us one MUST bear fruit in order to continue in their salvation otherwise they will be cut off from the vine (Christ) and cast into the fire (Mat. 7:19; John 15:2,6; etc…). If there is no law, there is only lawlessness.

Everywhere you look, the Word of God is being continually distorted and false teachings have infiltrated our churches so much that it has divided the body of Christ. Many Christians that have fallen for the lies and were misled are leaving the church confused, discouraged, and betrayed not knowing who or what to believe anymore.

Why are people falling for these false teachings? Because they are not reading or understanding their Bibles! When it comes to knowing our Bible, not many know what is in the Bible or have a clear understanding of what it is saying. One reason may be because there are too many interpretations and arguments about what the Word of God says. Another reason may be that we put too much trust on who is delivering the message without reading it for ourselves.

I do not mean reading it here and there and when you do not understand a passage, you move on instead of meditating on the Word and allowing the Holy Spirit to be your teacher. I mean reading the Bible from cover to cover and understand what it says.

We rely on our pastors and spiritual leaders to “feed” us the Word, and trust them blindly to do so but in reality, many have a different agenda and God is not in it, so people are being deceived. That is why it is important to read and study the Holy Scriptures, to understand the Word of God and keep it stored in your heart so that you would not be deceived. You will then be able to discern if what is coming out their mouths is in alignment with God’s Word, if it is not, then it is false teaching. Do not just rely on what your spiritual leaders or anyone (including myself) is telling you, read it for yourselves.

In talking to people here and there, I realize that many people are in the same position; they have not read their Bibles cover to cover. Some have been born again Christians for many years yet they have not read their Bibles entirely. If you do not read the Word of God you will not know God. You will also lack the knowledge of the Word and become vulnerable to the lies being preached today. But most importantly you will lack the close relationship with Him that He so greatly desires.

How do you develop a close relationship with God? You develop a close relationship with God as you would with your husband, wife, child, mother, father, brother, sister or any loved one. You develop a bond with them, talk to them every day, confide in them, trust in them, are loyal to them, take comfort in them, and learn their nature. In the same way you bond with God and you will know His nature and will for mankind.

The law is written in our hearts so that we will not sin against God anymore. We know that stealing is wrong, but how often do ppl walk away from the bank or other place of business with a pen? That is stealing, although it’s not intentional, our conscious mind has not been actively attuned to “fear” those consequences that God has laid out for us NOT TO DO. God’s definition of sin has NEVER changed (1 John 3:4). The law is designed to align us to these nuances that are present with us every day. This is why God told the 7 churches that those who overcome will inherit all things spoken of by God. An overcomer is someone who overcomes this world, Satan, and theirselves. Many today do not teach the Fear of the Lord, which is a commanding respect for His ways and His way is the only way to life.

When it comes to presenting the Gospel, the greatest minds in the history of the church understood the vital relationship between law and grace.

Charles Spurgeon: “Explain the Ten Commandments and obey the divine injunction: show my people their transgressions, and the house of Jacob their sins. Open up the spirituality of the law as our Lord did, and show how it is broken by evil thoughts, intents, and imaginations. By this means many sinners will be pricked in their hearts”.

John Wesley: “When speaking of those who didn’t use the Law as a school-master, Wesley said, “All this proceeds from the deepest ignorance of the nature of the properties and use of the Law. And, proves that those who act thus either know not Christ, are strangers to living faith, or are at least but babes in Christ, and as such are unskilled in the word of righteousness.”

Martin Luther: “The first duty of the gospel preacher is to declare God’s Law and show the nature of sin. Why? Because it will act as a schoolmaster and bring him to everlasting life which is in Jesus Christ”.

D.L. Moody: “This is what God gives us the Law for, to show us ourselves and our true colors”.

Matthew Henry: “There is no way of coming to that knowledge of sin which is necessary to repentance, but by comparing our hearts and lives by the Law”.

John Newton: “The correct understanding of the harmony between law and grace is to preserve oneself from being entangled by errors on the right hand and on the left”.

John Bunyan: “The man who does not know the nature of the Law cannot know the nature of sin. And he who does not know the nature of sin cannot know the nature of the Savior”.

Augustine: “Through the Law, God opens man’s eyes so that he sees his helplessness and by faith takes refuge to His mercy and is healed. The Law was given in order that we might seek grace, grace was given in order that we might fulfill the Law”.

Jonathan Edwards: “What good is it to have godly principles yet not know them? Why should God reveal His mind to us if we don’t care enough to know what it is? Yet the only way we can know whether we are sinning is by knowing His moral law: By the law is the knowledge of sin (Rom. 3:20)”.

John Calvin: “We are certainly under the same obligation as they were; for there cannot be a doubt that the claim of absolute perfection which God made for His Law is perpetually in force”.

Spurgeon: “I do not believe that any man can preach the gospel who does not preach the Law. The Law is the needle, and you cannot draw the silken thread of the gospel through a man’s heart unless you first send the needle of the Law to make way for it. If men do not understand the Law, they will not feel they are sinners. And if they are not consciously sinners, they will never value the sin offering. There is no healing a man till the Law has wounded him, no making him alive till the Law has slain him”.

John Wesley: “Therefore I cannot spare the Law one moment, no more than I can spare Christ, seeing I now want it as much to keep me to Christ, as I ever wanted it to bring me to Him. Otherwise this evil heart of unbelief would immediately depart from the living God. Indeed each is continually sending me to the other the Law to Christ, and Christ to the Law”.

Martin Luther: “The Law and the gospel are given to the end that we may learn to know both how guilty we are, and to what again we should return.”

Matthew Henry: “Only a fool would think any method of conviction better than the one God has chosen and appointed.”

General William Booth: “The chief danger of the Twentieth Century will be religion without the Holy Ghost, Christianity without Christ, forgiveness without repentance, salvation without regeneration, politics without God. . . . and heaven without hell”.

A.W. Pink: “The rest of the scriptures are but a commentary on the Ten Commandments, either exciting us to obedience by arguments, alluring us by promises, or restraining us from transgressions by threatenings. Rightly understood, the precepts of the New Testament are but explications, amplifications and applications of the Ten Commandments”.

H.A. Ironside: “But that law so terrible to the sinner, is a law of liberty to the regenerated one, because it commands the very behavior in which the one born of God finds his joy and delight”.

See more quotes here: http://voice-wilderness.org/questions-about-god/are-the-ten-commandments-relevant-today/

Christ consistently upheld the 10 Commandments as given in the Old Testament. In His Sermon on the Mount, He very pointedly stated: “Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill” (Matthew 5:17).

Although some mistakenly think that “fulfill” in this passage means to complete and therefore abolish, what Jesus said afterwards shows this could not be the case. Continuing, Jesus said: “For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled. Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven” (verses 18-19).

Realizing that Jesus consistently upheld all of the commandments, including observing the seventh-day Sabbath (Matthew 19:17-19; Luke 4:16), some wrongly suggest that it was the apostle Paul, with Jesus’ personal approval, who introduced grace and the abolishment of the law.

The truth is that Jesus did not change His mind about the importance of keeping all of the 10 Commandments. As Hebrews 13:8 states: “Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.”

Toward the end of the first century—some 60 years after His death and resurrection—Jesus revealed end-time instructions through John in the book of Revelation. In this book He identifies faithful members of His Church as those “who keep the commandments of God” (Revelation 12:17). Some of the final words of the Bible and this revelation of Jesus Christ likewise state: “Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city” (Revelation 22:14).

Basically put, people have no idea “who” they really are on the inside, and I state this as well for Christian’s because so many now have a lack of Holy Ghost education and instead cling to these false teachers who sell Starbuck’s coffee and books inside God’s Holy house instead of making disciples of people they are making false converts to a false religion that knows not God. God’s kingdom on Earth is not going to be lax and do whatever you feel, Christ will rule with those whom are His kings and priests with a rod of iron. It will be from this awesome obedience to our Lord and Savior that REAL JOY AND BLISS will be known by ppl during the 1,000 year reign of Christ.

I know this was long, but I enjoy talking about these things. I wish I had more people that liked to talk about such things:)

God bless you,
      Christine

• John Bowden says:

Amen. I would just add there are so many places in the New and Old Testaments where it says “if” you keep My commandments, etc.. One would literally have to be blind to miss all the places where it says “if”.

• Amen and agreed:) The blind lead the blind into the ditch. If, and’s, but’s and punctuation are hugely important but very few notice. Cheers:)

• lambr3232000 says:

Hi Hummingbird, love your vids and am always edified. Thank you for all you do! Our Savior is on His way, Quickly! I must say the pressure is on to watch, warn, and wait! I believe I am in agreement with your holding that “true faith” will produce good works/fruit, and that a true born again child of God will have a hearts desire to keep all of the commandments. I however do not believe that any born again believer still in this fallen physical body is capable of doing so 100% perfectly all the time, even with the indwelling Holy Spirit. Only Jesus was sinless in this corrupted body. James 2 makes this clear. If we break one law we are guilty of all. I think the confusion with your followers comes from a misunderstanding of “keeping the law”. A truly saved person desires to do all that Christ commands and repents when he/she slips, or stumbles. This is why we must be wearing Christ’s White Robes in order to enter the wedding feast. Our own robes/works are as filthy rags. Christ’s bride will not be sinless before the rapture, but will be showing and producing fruit and evidence of a heart that she desires to be so. This is my faith and hope and life! Come quickly Lord!

• ny says:

i believe the commandments still stand today even in rev. it talks of keeping the commandments. where is nibiru in the bible ive asked this many times. cause when im having Bible studies and do news and talk of nibiru ppl want to know where its at ive read the Bible many times and dont understand where it would it be i know it says signs in heaven. thanks for all u do God bless amen

9. Lynda Huntley says:

Thank you for your faithfulness to our Lord and Savior! I appreciate your generosity with your time and research. Many Thanks and I am praying for you and your family. Love in Christ, Lynda Huntley lyndaphuntley@aol.com

10. Miriam Santiago says:

Listen to your You Tine updates every day.

Very accurate and informative.

Found this article in Drudgereport.com