My First UFO Experience

Interestingly enough, I was studying specifically Isaiah 34:4 when my hubby interrupted me to view the picture. I don’t know everyone, but God sure is trying to tell me something I think:)

Isa 34:4 And all the host of heaven shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled together as a scroll: and all their host shall fall down, as the leaf falleth off from the vine, and as a falling [fig] from the fig tree.
Isa 34:5 ¶ For my sword shall be bathed in heaven: behold, it shall come down upon Idumea, and upon the people of my curse, to judgment.

Realize how these verses point to Idumea ( i.e. Edom – Zephaniah, Ps 83)

12 thoughts on “My First UFO Experience

1. Werner says:

Hello Hummingbird
    I too had a UFO experience , but this was back in 1965-6 in the summer time. We live then in East Whittier area. Bunch of us kids were playing around out in the street and yards ( hide and go seek ) . Then one of us looked to the south in the direction of the tall radio tower ,station KFI which near the interstate 5 .And we all saw, yes a UFO flying very slow above this tower 850 ft tall. It had no plane lights no wings and no tail . Then before you could get your mind on it, it went up and like it just disappeared as it gained speed. We were all looking for it and no one could figure out which way or what it did to vanish so fast. Anyway, we all said WOW. Then on the news the next evening, they mentioned this sighting seen by many. This area is also by Knox Berry Farm, in Buena Park Ca. And as I feel on if there is ET’s . I don’t believe there real beings made by GOD . Saying this, one can speck to them in the name of JESUS and they will go away, saucer and all. Maybe some one spoke to what we all saw and it went away !
    love and Best Werner

2. Jason D. Crow says:

My wife & I had a ufo experience about 5 years ago where both of us were asleep when the typical gray type stood at the foot of our bed. I woke up as it was walking to my bedside, it suddenly put its hand on my chest and rendered me paralyzed for about 2 minutes. At the time I really didn’t know what to think about it, as I have been a devoted christian since my earliest memories. Initially it shook me to my core, I was unable to go back to sleep for hours as I wondered if what had happened was real or not. The next morning as my wife was waking i began to tell her what happened, at the same time she began telling me about seeing an alien at the foot of our bed and being unable to pull her foot under the covers. Then remarkably she went right back to sleep as it advanced towards me! It took me quite some time to figure out what had happened… I questioned my beliefs as a christian and creation all together, then as the Holy spirit guided me I realized that it was demon trying to deceive us! I’m convinced now that the hand of the Almighty had kept that demon from doing harm to us. Because of this I no longer question Gods existence or plan for me. In fact now i have regular dreams that I believe are prophecy yet to be fulfilled (Acts ch 2:17-21). Most recently I had a dream much like the one you spoke of where you saw a wave from the east going over D.C., I live east of L.A. in cali in a city called Murrieta, & new years eve this year I had a dream of a wave 400+ ft. taller than the mountains near by coming from the east and sweeping as far as L.A. and San Diego… The same night my wife had dreams of an army taking over our entire town where all roads & highways were for some reason made impassable. Not sure why I’m telling you all of this but I gave up on coincidence the day that demon touched me! You have strengthened my christian walk and made it easier for me to tell others of the strange things I see coming. Since this we’ve both had several invasion dreams of armies taking over both our neighborhood & town, & I keep having sinkhole & meteor dreams as well!
    Keep on informing & may God bless & keep you! Your friend in Christs body,
    Jason Crow

3. fred says:

Hi sis,couldn’t leave a comment anywhere else, did you ever go to a book store,and see if they had a vid on the real mountain that Moses hiked up alot? in Saudi Arabia near the west coast of the gulf of Aquaba? thanks for the prayers too,sure appriciate them. Blessings.

4. jenny says:

The cloud in your picture looks like a beast.

5. Cathy says:

Hi this is really interesting to see the UFO’s you pointed out that clearly there, but the clouds above in the sky, I can’t believe you didn’t notice. They are the most Errie looking clouds almost like a dragon!! Very odd and really large. My prayer partner in NC, watches for you to update and we send each other your new post. We are both looking up… And can’t wait to meet you in the clouds!! God is blessing you. Thank you for all the work you do for us.

6. stas says:

hai mi name is stas and i am from israel mi raiting is not so good sory for thet i wont to asck you to retorn the comez on yor youtube chanel pliz picaz i lornin so mach from the camez the bad one and the good tank you //stas

7. Franklyn says:

Christine:

Sorry that I could not post to your YouTube account site. Like I said previously, I don’t feel comfortable with giving out my info to google.

e a male lion in nature destroying his competitor’s cub offspring, the Enemy wants to keep his gene pool, his mutated DNA demon seed line, intact.

Please check out these terrific links as well:

The Vatican and Alien Connection / Petrus Romanus – 04/04/2012

Tom Horn, Gary Stearman, & LA Marzulli On The Secret Alien Agenda
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAjlgJkxk_A (initial of an 8 part series)

http://www.raidersnewsupdate.com/ (Tom Horn’s site)

God Bless,

Franklyn (not the same guy)

PS. Also am seeing UFOs in the sky and spatial distortions near the sun.

8. Franklin says:

okay this gonna be weird and I need your help to understand this. I had a dream that I was fighting someone. At the end of the dream the person I had been fightin smiled and said: “So you remember.” He threw this worm with big sharp teeth and it went into my pants. This is when it gets strange. I wake up tired and in pain. I go to the bathroom to pee and a huge stream of blood pours out and Im in pain. I go to the hospital the doctor do not know what is wrong. Two days later I watch my local preacher on tv and a tingling goes down my spine to the place I was hurt. After that I was healed. What does all this means?

9. Have you ruled out sensor dust? I get this all the time and it is bit of a nuisance, I often have to clone-stamp it out in PhotoShop. Admittedly sensor dust is typically circular, but not always. One way to check is to use the same camera to take some more shots of a clear blue sky (that’s usually when you see sensor dust the most) and see if you can get some repeat images of the spots. You could also go back through your images to find other spots in the same frame location.

10. Thompsons says:

Yes look at the black cloud above the head.