The Reasons I Believe in the Rapture

The_Reasons_I_Believe_in_the_Rapture – pdf file

pdf version now available in above link

The Reasons I Believe in the Rapture

docx. version in above link

Just placing my research paper on my site so that anyone can come here to view instead of having to send email to me. I realize that there are minor errors all throughout this research paper. As time allows (not much of that these days) I will correct them all, but at present there is too much to do with current Biblical Prophecies coming to light daily. Please forgive the errors.

This paper is over a year old and I have also not yet updated it with new information such as Zephaniah 2:3, which the whole book of Zephaniah is a last call warning to the Gentiles before the Day of the Lord starts. Again, as time permits I will update this research paper.

26 thoughts on “The Reasons I Believe in the Rapture

1. jsmorey says:

Hello HummingBird027!
    This is my first message to you. CourtneyBrad led me here – I am extremely grateful, too! I copied your OSAS notes to my hard drive and am using them to do my own ‘bible study’ from. It is obvious to me that you have a sincere heart for our Lord’s Word. It shows in all your videos, OSAS text, etc. The issues you cover causes me to WANT to dig deeper, study harder, and ready myself – Be prepared! (2 Tim 2:15)
    I’d like to download your PDF on the Rapture but it doesn’t work for me. On an earlier post, someone mentioned they hope you’re doing better -and- another post, Nancy asked for prayer. I will add both of you to my prayer list. There is power in prayer! Bless you! –Joe

• Apparently, WordPress has deleted many of my files:( I am sorry it was not available before. Please go back and download the doc file, not the pdf. The pdf does not work and I cannot get to it until Friday. So sorry for the mishap.

I have to admit that I surprised you liked the OSAS information. Not many today will accept these truths. Everyone seems to believe they can do whatever they want now that they have God’s grace. I believe OSAS is the #1 reason why the church is in apostasy today. I’m grateful that you enjoyed the article.

God bless you
      Christine

2. The C.O says:

Hummingbird….You have been chosen to help spread the movement…to be my voice for and from the kingdom…This is not a joke …or a test….I have something for you to read….Still no exact date …All I know is what “I AM” told….”I AM” proud of you….You have done a great service…If you believe then somehow you will reach me through this email that is left…I hope you listen to your heart…Trust me I don’t lie….The C.O
    Twitter: TheFirst1787
    Hope to hear from you soon….

3. McMillan family says:

We listen to you daily. We are so sorry about what your going through. You are in our thoughts ,and prayers! We love you!

4. jim says:

Hey hummingbird… I think we might have had the same dream last night. I saw 3 woman sitting on a church pew. The long old type… I was expecially drawn to the one in the middle with sholder lenth hair. Is that what you saw? Jim

5. mike says:

Did you know that in 1929 that an agreement was sighn . Feb 11th? Thanks for your efforts .

6. Israel says:

Ive been watching your updates since the beginning of the year and want to thank u.. i have a question about the rapture.. Have u found nething about what will happen the our kids? I have a 2 yr old nephew and im very worried about him… if there scripture on that? Please email me or address it in yur utube channel. thanks Hummingbird. banhuevos@gmail

• I honestly don’t know very much about this subject. I’ve heard many things about the age of accountability and this ranges in ages to whomever you speak. My son is 12 yrs old and I often pray for him to be counted worthy and that the Lord would work with his heart b/c he is so stuck on what this world has to offer, but so is my hubby. I do believe that God knows the deepest parts of our children’s and spouses hearts so we should not worry over these things, but to trust in the Lord to do His great work on the human heart and soul. Worrying will never change a grey hair on either of our heads so we should be glad and rejoice that God is working on our family and loved ones without doubt:)

Mat. 8:13 -“…and as thou hast believed, [so] be it done unto thee…,”

Keep believing in God to provide all things to you and keep teaching God’s truth no matter what.

God bless you and your family
      luvs
      Christine

7. What shall it profit knowing the blessed hope to be the moment the Lord shall call up his bride, shut her doors and hide hide her for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast when there is no profit in putting one’s faith in a three persons god.
    God is a Spirit, a Holy Spirit and at the time appointed he became Father and Son. The person who is the Son is eternal, but he was not a Son until he was begotten.

For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son? Hebrews 1:5

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9:6
    I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24
    Then said they unto him, Who art thou? And Jesus saith unto them, Even the same that I said unto you from the beginning. John 8:25
    I have many things to say and to judge of you: but he that sent me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of him. John 8:26
    They understood not that he spake to them of the Father. John 8:27

8. Terry carter says:

Stumbled across your site. I love it! Sounds like you must be a chuck missler fan! I just finish teahing the rapture in bible study. I agree with your views. People are more and more hostile to a pre- trib rapture. Well i will shut up now! Keep up the good work.

9. is the Lord God one person or more than one person?
    In the book of Daniel 7 line 9 there is the Ancient of days and in line 13 one like the Son of man.
    Who is the Ancient of days?
    Who is one like the Son of man?
    Thanks,
    Beryl

10. Jacques, Guy says:

You’re forgiven by the way…