Planet X Nibiru

https://www.google.com/search?q=planet+x+nibiru+true+or+false&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a – Original link.

DOC]
COMPARING NIBIRU WITH SCRIPTURES
File Format: Microsoft Word – Quick View
Mar 13, 2011 – PLANET X – “NIBIRU” – TRUE OR FALSE FLAG? Comparing Its Characteristics with Prophetic Scripture. I have found through comparing the …

16 thoughts on “Planet X Nibiru

1. Hi there Miss Hummingbird027, I love to get your news messages. I haven’t heard any for a few days and was worried that maybe Utube cut you off or maybe you are just busy. I very much enjoy your almost daily news casts. You are doing a great service to those of us who want to keep up with what is REALLY going on in the world. You have done all the work for us and it is really appreciated. Thanks so much for your ministry. I for one, really love to get it.

God bless you for what you are doing!! (I’m sure he will)
    Dave

2. Allen George says:

Thank you!

3. Allen George says:

The Lord God Jesus bless you and your family. Keep up with the good fight and t

4. Mike Turner says:

Hi there hummingbird, I have to first say THANK YOU for ALL you do, I have been a subscriber to your youtube channel for about a year now, and couldn’t be more impressed with how you do things. Don’t change a thing. Now to why I am writing today. I was watching a video a while back and came across some very interesting information. This was NOT a video about “Niburu”, but a video UFO’s in history. I am not very big into the UFO phenomena, but I like to compare historical accounts. The video stated, “year 22 3rd month of winter, a circle of fire appeared in the sky. After some days it became more numerous and shone with the brightness of the sun, extending to the very limits of the heavens.” Pharaoh Tuthmosis III 1480 B.C. or approximately 3492 years ago. I actually had to do some digging to find the dates, but everything checks out. The quote was taken from Tuthmosis III own journals. And as most of us know “Niburu” has a highly elliptical orbit (about 3600 years). So I thought I would let you know what I found, Do with it what you wish. Be safe, and keep up the good work!

• Hey,

Thanks for this information. I’m trying to catch up with emails today. Sorry it’s so late. This is really good information. I’ve heard of some scholars claiming that many of the ancient writings on “Nibiru” are in regards to it looking like a massive comet some text even says it’s a red comet.

Some actually claim that what the Pharaoh was seeing was a UFO but this doesn’t account for the amount of time it hung in the sky. ALso some commentators say that this incident caused fish and birds to fall from the sky. I’ve heard of the fish falling from the sky phenomenon but never associated with a light in the sky.

Thanks for passing this on to me:)

God bless you and yours
      Christine

5. Charles Gibson says:

Great job

6. A. GREENE says:

frst time tlking 2 u!! thnks 4 all ur hard work. did u kno another petition is out it had twice as many sigs as the succesions~ as of tues it calls for the deportation of all who signed the first petitions both on .gov website

7. Malinda Spence says:

Hi, Humming Bird.
    I just wanted to say thank you so much for taking the time to tell others about what is going on …and being a warrior for God. I am a Police Officer and I am able to drive around and patrol while listening.
    I know God will bless you for all your hard work. Thanks so much ! God Bless, Malinda

• It’s great to hear from you:) Things are definitely heating up these days. Some of the things I report on just blow me away. God bless you and your whole family. See you soon when the Lord comes. Christine

• anja says:

thank you for support to understand and guidance. the elections are done in the netherlands(my homeland) the results directed in the the PRO EUROPE block, its breaking my hart.
        BUT the lord is my sheperd psalm 23
        love from the netherlands

8. anja says:

hummingbird i saw in the newspapers today that the dalai lama is promoting vaccines. i think this budist is a adept of the NWO and thats for sure.
    sunday the sky was loaded with chemtrails and hazy.
    niburu is closer than we can imaging.
    also today nine-eleven!!????

9. bigleshawn says:

hummingbird, I wish you would look at Paul Begley’s Youtube channel and see the new video he has of two suns in the sky. Is it possible that one of those could be Nibiru, I have never seen anything like that before.

10. blazingskies says:

You watched my video about Nibiru in the Bible Code. Did you see my other video and how I believe it will fulfill Revelation 12. Here is a link to the video. You will find it quite surprising.