11 thoughts on “The Fall Feast Days Explained

1. Edward says:

I was always taught that “angels” have no reproductive systems; so how could they mate with mankind? The “sons of god” as in genesis 6:2 refers to Seth’s sons that were still within gods will. The “Daughters of men” refer to cain’s sons. Where can I find that falling angels had sex with daughters of men?
    P.s Love your work!, May god continue to use you as a blessing to others.

2. Glenis Miller says:

I am wanting to observe the feasts and am not sure of the dates or the meals.
    could you help me with this?
    God Bless you!
    Glenis

3. joyce says:

I love all that you do. Thank you for everything. I know the Lord is and will shower you with blessings!!! I am not good at navigating around on computers. Is there any way you can send your trial run of timeline prophecy? I can’t seem to locate it and all is so interesting to me. Thanks for any help. I am praying for your computer problems to come to an end!! Blessings Sweet One.

• If you go to the May section on the right hand of the screen on my main blog page, click on it and then scroll to the bottom of the blog. There it will be for you:)

• joyce says:

Thanks for your reply. I admire your study and knowledge. My husband also has a great bible understanding. Did you follow any specific studies that were helpful to you? I mainly listen and read the bible, but have a hard time staying focused. I want to learn more and more of our Lord and I want to please Him. Any advice from you would be appreciated.
        Many blessings to you.

• I used to get up a 3am in the morning and study the Bible. I don’t know if this would be adventageous for you but it did me wonders. In those quite hours I was able to listen to God clearly. I did this for a bout 2 years and developed my foundation with Christ.

Hope this helps. God bless you and your family Luvs Christine

4. ally says:

hb027, is it possible that you can email me the above package? Please let me know, thanks very much 🙂

5. gayla loy says: