12 thoughts on “The Fall Feast Days Explained

1. joyce says:

Thanks you Hummingbird!!! I have listened to this and many other of your studies more than once. Each time I learn something new. Thank you for all you do. :)) May we all be protected from things seen and unseen. Amen.

2. anja says:

hummingbird do you believe that the rapture is around the corner
    i think christians have to bo prepared: please don’t go in sin and help so much people to convert them.
    here in the netherlands on sites like niburu.nl and wanttoknow.nl
    there is this week also the topic bout the femacamps, its so scary and to know its coming soon to the world.
    lets PRAY and hope thats al we gotta do these times!!!!!!!!!!!

3. anja says:

hello hummingbird
    like in the usa there is in the netherland(europe) elections on the 12th of september.
    there is a new party none by the us as SOPN (souveraign independence party netherland) according to a lot of messages around europe, is in finland scottland and cyprus simular party’s
    sopn wants freedom of word justis for all, and governement have to be more open.
    they want us to eat good food and cleanwater, and better education
    cause we are not the best of the world in education.
    for more info about the SOPN is http://www.sopn.nl
    i know you had a lot to do, your chicken coop is going wel?
    i pray for all the people in the world and special for israel.
    the end times comes rapidly to us as wel the rfid chip is in al the end cames.
    love you in christ jesus

4. mark gerhat says:

hummingbird027, please forgive me for being an ass. I am markgerhart55 on youtube. I would like to have access to your channel to give a public appology. thanks, mark

5. Elias says:

A NOTE TO THE SANHEDRIN:

Common Ground….

Does God hear our prayers for mercy on behalf of others?

Abraham approached him and said, “Will you destroy both innocent and guilty alike? Suppose you find fifty innocent people there within the city — will you still destroy it, and not spare it for their sakes? Surely you wouldn’t do such a thing, destroying the innocent with the guilty. Why, you would be treating the innocent and the guilty exactly the same! Surely you wouldn’t do that! Should not the Judge of all the earth do what is right?” [The Lord responds that he will not destroy the city. Abraham persists, reducing the number to 45, then 40, 30, 20 and finally ten]. And the Lord said, “Then, for the sake of the ten, I will not destroy it.”

Genesis 18:23-31 NLT

HE DESTROYED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Lord did this!!!!!!! The Lord/God.

The Prophets/Lord giving you every excuses to repent…Yet none repent.
    Innocent is innocence…start with your kids.

This to all Humanity…Common Ground….What is it exactly you are doing?

6. greenetree says:

Wow! What a hassle that was. I had to get my wife help me, I’m a treetrimmer not a comp. geek. I just wanted to say how much I enjoy your insights & comments. Concerning the post about feast days, there was a point in the presentation that quoted Malachi 3:23-24. There are only 18 verses in Malachi. I think they meant Malachi 4:5-6, since they were refering to Elijah. God Bless You Little Bird. I look forward to meeting you. Amen. Daniel

• Hey thanks for pointing that out. You know I haven’t even come to that part of the seminar yet. I’ll have to mention that one while at the next study. God bless you and your family:)

7. ally says:

Also, I tried posting on your youtube directly but I kept getting an error message for some reason so if my comment pops up on youtube as well a few times, please forgive me. Thanks 🙂

8. ally says:

THANK YOU, hb027. GOD is truly Great since I needed this info explained to me. I prayed and GOD has answered me through you. I will add this info to my study of Lev. 23. Again, thanks and may continue to bless you and your family 🙂 Btw, I don’t know if you have visited this site: http://www.teachingyeshua.com, they have great info also and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0r9Ued6kOQ&feature=plcp

9. gayla loy says: