9 thoughts on “Bible prophecy and names of players chart

1. raoena says:

the pope is saying the christians don’t believe in the end times, cause he has an other explanation.
    WHATS THE POPE UP TO!
    but i rather listen to my real father the lord ALLMIGHTY

2. the Elijah message . mal 4:4 return to Torah. seek mark 9:12 Restore all thing is a call to torah observance even Yeshua said odserve all TOrah matt 23 : 3 . seek elijah message eddie chumney does a good presentation on prophecy channel – waytozion video Elijah message

3. Marilyn says:

Dear Hummingbird027 My Q. is …2 things are said by God -1= every man must die –2= the bride will be raptured ( escape )–then how are we to die ? And who then is to be beheaded for their faith ? I am stressed daily trying to unscramble what God means when . Should I prepare mentally for detention and beheading??? I can not find rest when God says both————-Help me

• Some scholars believe, and so do I, that those who get raptured will die but it will be so instantaneous because of the change that one would really wonder if death occurred at all. The idea is that our very cells will be changed by the light of God which means a death to our mortal bodies. This is why Paul said the 1Cr 15:53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal [must] put on immortality.1Cr 15:54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. 1Cr 15:55 O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory?

It is suggested that those who are alive and will be caught up together with them in the air will never have “tasted” or felt the “sting” of death.

Our DNA emits a small amount of light naturally. Some researchers have suggested that this light was a greater light before Adam and Eve sinned in the garden. We were created to reflect the light of God forever, but failed in the role with the advent of sin. Moses’ face shown like the sun Mat 17:2. This light emitting living system is called biophotons. In essence we have darkness in us and the light must penetrate ALL the darkness out of our new bodies so that God can live inside of us again. A great book to get on this subject is Corrupting the Image by Douglas Hamp.

The tribulation saints are the ones who will be beheaded for their witness for Christ during those 7 years. Not all will be beheaded but a massive majority of them will. The tribulation saints are those who are of the last church of Laodicea that Christ pleads with them to buy of Him their garments. If you want to go through the tribulation I do believe God will give you what you ask for, but if you ask God to be found worthy to escape all these things He will give you that.

Whatever you put your focus on God will give it to you. It’s part of the ask and you shall receive, knock and it shall be opened to you.

If you feel you must go thru the tribulation, all I can ask you is WHY? Why would you want to put yourself through that especially since you have your chance right now to get into a deep and abiding relationship with Christ today. Most people who want to go thru the trib has something to prove to themselves, but I hate to break it to these people no one can prove anything to God, but this is exactly what the tribulation is for – to iron out the wrinkles and wash out the spots of their garments, which is the righteousness of Christ.

I hope this helps a little
      God bless
      Christine

• Marilyn says:

I am so happy you wrote me back, honestly I thought I would never hear from you( many others don’t answer ) So thank you again.
        No I don’t want to go thru the trib. For many years I always told my family, don’t worry ,we are going up in the rapture. BUT now that we are really here( at the door )and with all the talk of this awfulness coming soon, (fema camps, the 2nd. holocaust ) I guess now I am shaken up and scared. Are we going in these camps and tortured and starved before the rapture? Please answer me again I need to know. Thank you
        Marilyn

4. john says:

hello hummingbird 027
    i follow you and i will thank you for it.
    i was looking at daniels timeline and i have a question for you
    wy can i get the frase god said about :
    for the sellect sake i will shorten the days or no one will servive.
    so i was thinking about that.
    en this i found out
    by the way sorry for my bad englisch i am dutch

israel born in 1948
    70 weeks are determent 1948 +70 =2018
    afther 62 weeks de devil will rule for 7 weeks and signs a peace threaty.
    but in the mids he will betrail.
    around march 22 obama will sign this threaty in jerusalem.
    this is in the mids of the 7 weeks zo the devil has 3.5 weeks left.
    and has ruled for 7 weeks [obama 2e term]
    and god has made his promise to shorten the days
    what do you think about this.

john

5. Jason says:

Hello Hummingbird027,
    Just want to thank your for all your hard work and research! the Lord has certainly bless you with this skill! I was wondering if you had ever heard of Henry Gruver and his visions about the future of america and what you think. i know your busy, thanks in advance if you spend the time to look at this.
    God Bless,
    jason

• Jason says:

PS- there is a guy named A.A. Allen who had a similar vision in 1954. I only thought to share this since you mentioned the super volcano in Yellow Stone today( 5/8/2013) news cast video. thanks again